Friday 1 October 2010

Previously : March 2010 : Paul Thompson

For my second 24 hour comic, I decided to basically make it up as I went along, and experiment with dialogue free storytelling. I think the first half probably works quite well.

24 Hour Comic March 2010

The girl with the eyepatch is called Gudrun, and at this time I didn't really know much about her. I'm now planning quite a few stories with her, and possibly she'll end up in something this weekend too.

24 Hour Comic March 2010


The comic doesn't make a great deal of sense after the middle portion, but some bits of it are nice to look at, and it helped me figure out the kinds of ideas I liked working with in comics: contrasting fantastic occult and the mundane. Themes that cropped up in my Story a Day for May project too:

24 Hour Comic March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment